Whether you are looking for somewhere to stay, a good meal or to find out what’s on, Modbury’s Tourist Information Centre can help. Situated in Modbury Court, 30 yards before the pedestrian crossing, (on the left if you are travelling from Plymouth, or the right if you are travelling from Kingsbridge) at the foot of the hill.
It’s services include:
- Booking accommodation, locally and further afield
- Transport information and timetables
- Tickets and discount vouchers for local attractions
- Ordnance Survey maps
- Local Guide Books
- Postcards and Information Books
- Local history books
- Brochures for all local attractions
The Information Centre is normally open Mondays – Saturday from 10.00am – 1.00pm from late March through to May then from 10.00am – 5.00pm until October when it reverts to 10.00am – 1.00pm.