Whether you are looking for somewhere to stay, a good meal or to find out what’s on, Modbury’s Tourist Information Centre can help. We are situated in Modbury Court, 30 yards before the pedestrian crossing, on the left at the foot of the hill.
Our services include:
- Booking accommodation, locally and further afield
- Transport information and timetables
- Tickets and discount vouchers for local attractions
- Ordnance Survey maps
- Local Guide Books
- Postcards and Information Books
- Local history books
- Brochures for all local attractions
Please call in – we shall be delighted to help you.
The Information Centre is normally open Mondays – Saturday from 10.00am – 1.00pm from late March through to May then from 10.00am – 5.00pm until October when it reverts to 10.00am – 1.00pm. From the 1st November to March 2010 the centre will only be open on Saturday mornings from 10.00am – 1.00pm.